Elevate Volvo P3 V60 Performance Sport Lowering Springs
- Lowers car 1.3″ (33 mm) in front and 1.3″ (33 mm) in rear on non R-Design
- Lowers car .7″ (17mm) in front and .6″ (15mm) in rear on R-Design models
- Better looks and styling by reducing fenderwell gap
- Improved handling by lowering center of gravity
- Slight increase in spring rate for optimal cornering
- Direct replacement for factory springs
Give your car more control in the corners while improving its looks with ELEVATE Volvo P3 V60 Sport Lowering Springs. A product exclusive to ELEVATE, our springs give you the performance you desire without making the ride too stiff, creating unwanted harshness while driving. Our design lowers your car's center of gravity, reduces squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking.
Our springs are designed and tested by suspension engineers and performance driving professionals to deliver aggressive looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. Progressive spring windings on the rear springs allow comfort around town and excellent handling when pushed to the limit.
Versions for FWD and AWD available. Be sure to select your drivetrain during checkout.
Ride height is reduced 1.3" (33 mm) in the front and 1.3" (33 mm) in the rear on non R-Design.*
Ride height is reduced .7" (17mm) in the front and .6" (15mm) in the rear on R-Design models.*
*Dimensions are compared to stock specifications.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.