Elevate Volvo V50 (FWD) Performance Sport Lowering Springs
- Lowers car 1.5″ (38 mm) in the front and 1.4″ (36 mm) in the rear
- Better looks and styling by reducing fenderwell gap
- Improved handling by lowering center of gravity
- Slight increase in spring rate for optimal cornering
- Designed for use with either factory or aftermarket struts/shocks
- Direct replacement for factory springs
Give your car more control in the corners while improving its looks with ELEVATE Volvo V50 Sport Lowering Springs. A product exclusive to ELEVATE, our springs give you the performance you desire without making the ride too stiff, creating unwanted harshness while driving. Our design lowers your car's center of gravity, reduces squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking.
Our springs are designed and tested by suspension engineers and performance driving professionals to deliver aggressive looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. Progressive spring windings on the rear springs allow comfort around town and excellent handling when pushed to the limit.
Ride height is reduced 1.5" (38 mm) in the front and 1.4" (36 mm) in the rear.*
*Dimensions are compared to stock specifications.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.