Elevate Volvo Titanium Wheel Studs / Nuts +10mm Length (M14x1.5 to M12x1.5) Set of 20
- Stong, light titanium construction
- +10mm length to accommodate wheel spacers
- Makes wheel installation much easier
- About 1/3 the weight of the factory wheel bolt
- Set of 20 Titanium Studs and Lug Nuts
- Includes 17mm deep socket
Weight is the enemy of speed, and every little bit matters on a performance oriented car. With this is mind, Elevate designed and had contract manufactured our exclusive Titanium Studs and Lug Nuts for Volvo (and other) vehicles. Reducing critical unsprung weight right at the wheels helps improve braking, handling, and acceleration. Less weight equals less inertia.
These studs are +10mm longer to accommodate wheel spacers or for the enthusiast that wants longer studs for even easier wheel changes. Elevate also offers Titanium Stud/Nut kits in standard length for direct replacement for factory wheel bolt and +20mm longer stud/nut kits for even wider spacers.
Stop wrestling your wheels--with our studs in place, wheel installation is much easier!
The combination of our titanium stud plus titanium nut is a direct replacement for the factory wheel bolts on Volvo P2 and P3 chassis vehicles.
Starting with certified GR5= Ti 6ai-4v titanium material, Elevate Studs and Lug Nuts undergo a mult-step machining process to create a product that is strong, light weight, and performs. The studs have a 6mm allen socket head for easy installation with included thread locking compound and Allen wrench.
Titanium's natural durability and resistance to the environment will keep these lug nuts looking great under adverse conditions.
An Elevate "E" is laser etched on one side of each nut.
The finished product weighs about 1/3 the weight of the factory wheel bolt--success!
- Factory Volvo Wheel Bolt: 3.7oz / 105g
- Elevate Titanium Stud and Lug Nut: 1.4oz / 40g
Fits factory and aftermarket wheels with 60 degree taper cone seat (not ball seat wheels).
- 20 titanium M14x1.5 to M12x1.5 studs that are +10mm longer than factory
- 20 titanium M12x1.5 lug nuts
- 17mm thin wall deep socket with 1/2" drive that has a protective non-marring sleeve to protect your wheels as you install and remove your lug nuts
- Thread Locking Compound to secure studs in wheel hub
- Anti-Seize Compound for threads
- 6mm Allen Wrench to install studs
M14x1.5 to M12x1.5 stud, right hand thread stud and nut, 60 degree conical seat nut, 17mm head nut, 6mm allen socket head on stud
Torque to factory recommended specification.
Use anti-seize compound (included) on threads.
Use of wheel adapters/spacers is at the discretion of the user. Liability becomes the user’s sole responsibility. Elevate does not recommend using wheel spacers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.