Elevate Volvo S60 T5 Five Cylinder Performance Turbo Intake Pipe
- Optimal design and construction for maximum power gains
- Precision formed 3″ (76mm) aluminum tubing
- Thermal coating helps block and reflect heat
- Direct replacement for factory piping between MAF sensor and turbo
- Includes your choice of silicone hose colors
- Impressive underhood looks
The ELEVATE Volvo S60 T5 Turbo Intake Pipe is engineered to provide maximum power and torque for the Volvo T5 engine. This is achieved by increasing both flow and capacity of the pipe between the MAF (Mass Air Flow) sensor and the turbocharger. The factory plastic intake pipe necks down to just 2.16" (55mm) and integrates a resonator section that creates turbulence and restricts flow just before the turbo inlet. Using mandrel bent, 3" (76mm) aluminum construction, our design allows greater and unrestricted air flow into the turbo, yielding more power and quicker turbo response. Our pipe has an increased internal volume of 41% over the factory pipe. A bright silver thermal coating reflects heat and helps keep the intake charge cool. The black plastic factory pipe absorbs under hood heat, creating a loss in power. All factory vacuum lines are maintained and are fastened to the Turbo Intake Pipe using the factory quick-connect fittings. High quality 4-ply silicone hoses (choice of Black, Blue or Red) and clamps are included to complete the installation. The Turbo Intake Pipe installs in about 30 minutes and includes easy to follow instructions.
The ELEVATE Turbo Intake Pipe works with the stock air filter box.
This and other Elevate products may not be legal for use on some road vehicles. Check local laws.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This product (once finally installed) looks, sounds, and performs incredibly. There were only 2 issues I had during installation.
1) getting your hands behind the engine to properly fit to the turbo is extremely difficult. this is NOT a design flaw by elevate, its just a difficult turbo location.
2) My 2015 S60 did not have a vacuum hose that connects to the turbo pipe, and the kit only comes with one plug, so I had to go get one to avoid a lean code/leak. I might suggest adding a second for those of us with this variant.
overall, install on this (at nighttime) was roughly 1 hour
INSTALLED ON A 2015 T5 AWD PREMIER PLUS
Gary K –
I was extremely impressed with the instructions and the quality of the parts. Everything is a tight fit but they explain how to install it perfectly. I my exhaust done in my 2012 S60 T5 and did I take pipe and air intake system and I love the sound and it definitely adds some pep. Will upload pics. Would love to do my intake manifold soon but need to save a few bucks first. Overall very happy!!