Elevate Volvo P1 Five Cylinder Copper Bolt Underhood Grounding Set
- Highly conductive, 99.9% pure Copper
- Beautiful finish with 12pt. 8mm head
- Set of Seventeen bolts
Get maximum performance through high electrical conductivity with our pure copper grounding bolts. Second only to silver, copper is highly conductive--over seven times more conductive than factory steel bolts. This high electrical conductivity ensures maximum grounding for optimal electrical performance throughout your vehicle's electrical system and may help cure grounding issues.
Starting with 99.9% pure copper, our exclusive bolts are precision machined to our specification. In an effort to create a truly beautiful piece of hardware, we made the bolts with a 12pt. 8mm head. Check your tool box to make sure you have an 8mm 12pt. socket, and if not, you can order one from us (sold separately).
This set includes the Seventeen bolts used on the timing cover to ground the wiring harness and secure the ignition coils and all the under hood chassis grounds. Included are:
(1) M6x1.0mm - 10mm long bolt to secure the grounding strap from the firewall to the timing cover.
(10) M6x1.0mm - 15mm long bolts to secure the wiring harness to the timing cover and multiple chassis grounds.
(5) M6x1.0mm - 25mm long bolts to secure the ignition coils to the timing cover.
(1) M8x1.25mm - 25mm long bolt for chassis ground.
As this is pure copper, they may oxidize in time (think of a US penny), but are easily brightened with a bit of metal polish.
Compare your timing cover with the attached bolt guide to ensure fitment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.